Thursday, July 26, 2007

Jello

Andrew loves Jello. He has been wanting to make it for a while. And so have I. I don't mind Jello. I have just not been organized enough to have it made in time for dinner. Today, I managed it. About half an hour before we ate, Andrew helped me put the cool whip (usually I would use real whipped cream, but Matt has been really trying hard to cut out all dairy, so cool whip it is) and then we put it in the fridge.

A few minutes later, I heard Andrew say, "mom, I made letters!!" He does that fairly often, whenever he is using the MagnaDoodle or if he is coloring. I wasn't too alarmed, and said "good job, buddy". After I conned Andrew into eating his broccoli and meat so that he would be able to have the Jello, I brought it out. Andrew said "see mom, look at the letters I drew!!"

If you can see it, in the lower right corner of the Jello is a lovely letter H. There were others, but they have now been eaten. He was very proud of it. It was all Matt and I could do to not laugh out loud. I did pretty good.
The culprit eating his third helping of Jello. Little stinker. Need to get a lock for the fridge....

1 comment:

nikko said...

Mmmm... Jello...

What a creative kiddo!