Thursday, July 19, 2007

New shoes


I just bought this pair of shoes. I looked them up on Zappos.com and they are normally $72.95. I did not buy them from zappos but from our PX. The PX price was $59. I found them today marked down with a 75% off sticker. I got them for $14.75. When I wear them, I am about 6'4" tall. But my husband will just have to get over that. I love these shoes. And they are comfy, lightweight, and stinking cute. Bandolino is going to be one of my favorite brands from now on. The simple fact that they make shoes in my size (I'm size 11) for fairly decent prices is awesome. But I just love the PX. Getting a good deal just gets me excited for the rest of the day.

5 comments:

Shelly! said...

No way! I cannot believe you got those shoes.

Are you sure Matt is going to let you wear them? Around him?

You HAVE to take a picture with you in them next to a door frame so that we can see your giganticness!

nikko said...

I wear a 10 -- I feel your pain! Those are really cute!

athena said...

i'm not only impressed by your height, i'm also impressed by your ability to find a good bargain! those shoes are cute!

Emily S. said...

Jealous. These are TOO cute! (They say I'm reaching the preggy point where high heels might not be such a good idea, so that is the only reason i can still be your friend. The jealousy won't kill me.)

wendy said...

What cute shoes! I love the PX shoe clearance section. I only wish wearing those shoes could make me 6'4". I'd be closer to 5'4"...