Saturday, July 28, 2007

My new music

So, I know I stole this from you Millie, but once I figured out how to do it, I had to have it too. Please note that it is a very eclectic group of songs. I have everything from The Little Mermaid to Oingo Boingo. So, enjoy, and I'm planning on leaving my computer on my blog page and just listening to the awesome music that I have chosen. I have much to blog about, but Lucy decided to touch my glasses and then then opened them the wrong way. So, before I have to drive any kind of long distance (more than just the PX around the corner) I need to go and get those fixed. And vacuum, make dinner, put the laundry away from two days ago....

2 comments:

nikko said...

Yay for Francis Cabrel! DH and I love to listen to him. I'll have to go find our cds and listen

Great mix of music. :o)

Millie said...

Heeee, I'm so happy. I was just listening to "My Little Buttercup." :)

And thanks for reminding me - I don't have any Oingo Boingo on mine. Time to boot someone else off!!