Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rain

So, it is pouring outside with thunder and lightning. My house is so dark, its like it is night time. I really hate the rain in summer.

I am a Californian, and we just shut down completely when it rains in California. I remember when it was pouring in Germany, and I thought that I could go to the Famila Centre and no one would be there. Wrong!! People there don't care about the weather!! They just keep on doing the same things no matter if it rains, snows, or is sunny. Silly California girl.

I hope its not raining where you are.

3 comments:

Shelly! said...

I did love hearing Andrew tell me all about the thunder though...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the sun starts shining...

athena said...

yup, it's been doing that thunder and lightning thing here too. apparently it has been raining non-stop in france too (or at least in aquitaine).

Kayris said...

I adore summer rain, as long as it's a decent amount. I hate when it rains for 5 minutes and just makes it hotter and steamier! I love it when it's dark enough to need lights inside, and if there's no thunder we put on boots and go out and play!