Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tagged: 5 things

Jen from Lords of the Manor tagged me for this last week. I started it, but didn't get to finishing it until now. I was kind of busy with my new chairs, the new (but second hand) bunk bed/loft thing that we got for Andrew that we are having to clean and sand and stain. But it looks so good that, we're pretty excited about the price we paid. And I think I did this before, but its been a little while, so here are my five things.

Rule #1: Remove the blog site at the top of the list below, move all the blog site names up one, and add yourself to the bottom.

Musings from an LDS Writing Mom
LDS Writers Blogck (Connie S. Hall)
Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
Lords of the Manor
Life as a Military Wife

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was 19, and I was working at a restaurant called Pinnacle Peak. My name there was Calamity Jane. I was also writing my missionary boyfriend everyday like the optimistic youth that I was. I was probably in Utah at some point during that summer, and I was about to get my drivers license and get my braces off.

What were you doing one year ago?

I was in Heidelberg Germany. I was teaching piano, going to the park, probably going to France at some point of last summer. I was also hoping that Matt got into the PA program (which he did) but that we wouldn't have to leave for a long time.

Five snacks you enjoy
(in no particular order)

1. cheese
2. jelly bellys
3. ice cream (almost any kind)
4. chili cheese fritos
5. candy in general

Five songs you know all the lyrics to:


1. Somebody by Depeche Mode
2. Allstar by Smashmouth
3. all of the Little Mermaid songs
4. all of the Newsies songs
5. Move like an emu moves from the Wiggles

Things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Pay off all of our debt
2. Pay for my brothers mission
3. Pay for the rest of my brother and sisters' college tuition.
4. Buy a house in France that is big enough for Shells family and mine
5. Invest some of it so that I always would have money to fly to France and the money to have my anti-anxiety pills so that I can get on a plane and not be a mess while we're flying.

Five bad habits

1. stay up too late
2. eat too much candy
3. talk too much on the phone
4. don't do enough housework
5. spend too much time on the computer

Five things you like to do

1. read
2. cross stitch
3. watch my kids play at the park
4. talk on the phone
5. watch law and order, and CSI

Things you will never wear again

1. too short jeans
2. two different colored socks on each foot
3. puffy painted shirts
4. lace ankle socks
5. high waisted jeans

Five favorite toys

1. my new camera
2. my photo printer
3. new makeup from e.l.f.
4. new bagless vacuum
5. internet

Where will you be in ten years?

I have no idea. Hopefully still married, maybe one or two more kids. I hope we'll have lived in Germany again. And I hope that I won't have gained a ton of weight, and that I still exercise, and am always trying to eat better. I want to go back to school to do more with my French, and maybe music. Maybe I'll have a degree in ten years.


Shell
Lanes
Emily
LeeElle
Athena

You're tagged.....

3 comments:

LeeElle said...

lovely.
p.s. I just spent a week at the beach so I think I've passed you up in the pigment arena:)

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

I learned a lot about yoU!

LOL about puffy painted shirts. I'm never wearing those again either.

nikko said...

Glad I'm not the only one who freaks out just a little on a plane. Our trip to France was about as much as I could handle. Something about flying over the ocean freaked me out to no end. Pass the anxiety meds! ;o)