Friday, July 13, 2007

Pictures with my new camera of my awesome new chairs


Here is Matt being manly and putting together our new chairs.

The back of my new chairs. I love love love the back.

The entire chair. Got to figure out how to keep that lovely cushion looking lovely.....

Here is Lucy being a very cute model for me.

They don't perfectly match our table, but they match pretty good. Our table is a little lighter in color, but that's OK. I'm just excited to have things other than folding chairs to sit on.

I was in my neighbors house across the street, and their house looks just like mine on the outside, BUT it has been gutted on the inside and every thing is brand spanking new. There aren't any fixtures from 1985 or doors that have been painted so many times that they stick so badly that Andrew can't get into the bathroom without my help if the door is closed. I always seem to get stuck with the crappy houses. Maybe when we are officers they will give us better housing, or we might even be able to buy a house!!!

Also, I got my $10 gift card from Old Navy that I won about 7 weeks ago in the mail today along with a huge order of amazing makeup that I got for a great deal too!! It was a good mail day!!!

6 comments:

Shelly! said...

OK Lucy looks so much bigger than when I last saw her. Her hair is incredible. I am still a firm believer that she and Walker were twins in heaven and came down here together with their shared mission of 'Trouble'.

The chairs are adorable! I love them TJ. Good choice. Now it gives you an excuse to get a new table!!

Kuddos to Matt for being manly enough to put them together.

TJ said...

i only wish i could get a new table!! this one will have to last us until we win the lottery (fat chance especially because we never buy tickets) or we get a huge bonus. and that won't happen anytime soon either.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Chairs are beautiful, kids are breathtaking...

I hear you about overly painted doors too!

dalene said...

Love the chairs. And what cute kids!

I don't quite know how she did it, but my mom put saran wrap on the upholstery of her chairs. It's a little too retro to the day when everyone left plastic on their furniture and you sat right on it with the plastic still on it, but if it works...

Or you could try a good dose of Scotch-Guard. I've had good success with that.

Good luck!

An Ordinary Mom said...

What fun chairs!

athena said...

haha, keeping those gorgeous chairs looking gorgeous is the next challenge! gotta love that adorable smile on your daughter. i think it says, i wonder if mum would mind me eating nutella on her brand new chairs! ;)