Sunday, March 1, 2009

Oh man......

I tell you people, sometimes life is just plain funny. The things that people do, especially family members or in laws, can be just hysterical. I was given some advice by a brother in law who told me this: Just think of it like a comic strip. You keep yourself emotionally separate and rather than get upset, it helps you laugh. Oh, my friends. The comic strips that I've read recently......

Perhaps that advice will help some of you. Some of you might think I'm nuts. I am a little, but that's not the point. I would much rather laugh than get angry. And if I can, I will share why I am sitting here alone listening to my husband snoring, (which is kind of nice sound after not having him around for two months) laughing to myself. But not for a little while. Because honestly, it can only get funnier.

No comments: