Thursday, April 30, 2009

A few pics

So, I've noticed that my blog has been pretty bland lately. No pictures or anything. Thought I would share these.



This is me and my BF, and then all our kids. Her dad took the pictures. He did fairly well considering he had to get four kids to all look the same way at the same time. They did pretty good. Can't wait to have my printer so that I can put them up.

Other random things:
We have signed our rental agreement, and we have a place to live!! Unfortunately, when the movers came to take our stuff away, the people in charge neglected to tell my husband (because I wasn't there) that he had to call them to have them ship it. So, while we have a house to live in, we have very little with which to fill it. I was so looking forward to my cal king bed!!! But good friends here are letting us borrow some bedding things and a small table so that we don't have to eat on the floor.

There is a farmers Co-op here!!!! I keep passing it and I'm very excited to go in and see what they have there. I would love to see if they have a basket that you get every few weeks with fresh, local fruit and veggies that I can just sign up for.

This town is small. Very small. Smaller than I have ever lived in. It will take some getting used to. I'm used to Target and pretty much everything else being down the street. Now it's going to be a fifteen to twenty minute drive. But that will just keep me from spending lots of money, right?

Yet again, we have lots of new adventures ahead of us. I find it interesting that we have lived in so many different parts of the country. Our moves aren't close. They seem to be out of the country or on the other side of the country. I hope I get used to this one. The lack of sun here might do me in. But if I can pretend it's Germany or France (without the awesome things that are in both countries) I might be able to do it. My kids seem to be able to move from one climate to another without problems. Wish I could acclimate so easily.

No comments: