Monday, October 6, 2008

Funny

Some of my family members back home took my Grandma out on a date. They were going to go and see the play Bye Bye Birdie, but the local paper did not give it good reviews. So Grandma decided just to go to dinner. I've never heard of the place they went to eat. But there is a pretty funny picture of my dad over on her post. Speaking of my parents, they are coming to visit next month. I am starting now to try and get the office cleaned out so they can have a room. Right now it has few suitcases in it, the ironing board with the iron on it, a few piles of books, a bike trainer, a set of racing wheels, and a few other things. I figure if I start now, I'll have a month to do it in, and it won't be overwhelming.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about our little guessing game. Been thinking about what to do for the winner. By tomorrow, I should have something up.

No comments: