Friday, August 22, 2008

Today is the day!

Matt is on his way home! Hooray! The kids are excited, and so am I. I'm also hoping for a nap. Maybe not today as he is driving for a while before he gets here. But possibly tomorrow. We also have to get the car taken care of. Sigh. Really hoping that it is easily fixed and won't cost us a quarter of what we make every month. I am picking up the clutter that has accumulated before we left, and since we got back. It isn't that bad. And rather than have the kids help me (bad mom) they are watching a movie in their room. It leaves me to do what I need to do without getting angry and anyone. Sometimes it is better for me to do it this way. But once I get to their bedroom it will be a different story. They will be helping me. Hope your day will be as good as mine!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yay for Daddy/Husband's coming home! Its always a happy time. I can't imagine going it alone for a whole month. I've only attempted 2 weeks and I was visiting family part of the time. You deserve a medal!