Monday, June 22, 2009

This was yummy

Last week, I tried a new chicken recipe. It was super super easy. I love to buy Real Simple magazine. I buy it every month, and now that I have an address for a while, I just might get me a subscription to it. Anyway, I got this recipe from the June issue. Go here to see it. I used chicken breasts, not a whole chicken. (I don't eat chicken off the bone. It just grosses me out.) and it was really good! Except it was a little dry because I left it in too long. And last night, I cut up the leftovers and used them for making chicken salads for dinner, and they were so good!!! I will be making this again, that's for sure. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

That sounds really good! I'll have to try that one. I love Real Simple too, it's my bathtime reading! :D

Rachel said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... It really does sound yummers!