Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some things I like

I know I have talked here about how much I love etsy. Thought I would share some of my favorite things I have found on there.

I found these Welcome to Relief Society cards that I thought were pretty awesome. When I was 18, and going into RS, having a card like this would have gone a long way to helping me feel like I fit in a little bit more. If I am ever in the Relief Society presidency again, I will be getting these cards to give to the girls coming out of Young Womens. (my favorite part is what it says on the inside.)




I love this necklace. I don't even wear all that much jewelry. But it is so simple, I would probably actually wear this.


I love these cards. I have often thought of sending one to my husband, but he wouldn't think it is as cute as I do. So it would pretty much be wasted. But I still like it.

Ok, now these next two necklaces I would probably never ever wear. I have nothing that would go with them. I don't even have a good reason to want them. I just love them. (here is this one and the other one.)


I especially like the big orange flower on this one.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love Etsy. I can browse it for hours. I don't even know how/what to look for on it I just start looking! I love the home decorating stuff. I haven't been on there a while, but I do love it.