Monday, September 17, 2007

Update on our trip

We have been having a great time here. Friday we went to the restaurant that I worked at for four years. That was a lot of fun. My best friend, her two kids and her husband went with us. It was a bit of a circus, but the food was good. Lucy was the garbage disposal, eating her dinner, finishing Andrews, and helping one of my best friends boys to eat his food too. Not to mention her ice cream.

Saturday my FIL came to get my kids, and kept them all day. I went to the wedding, and it was so amazing to be without my kids for so long! My friend looked beautiful, and I got to be around adults for an amazing amount of time. Although when I start to talk about Europe, I get diarrhea of the mouth. I just can't shut up!! Need to work on that.

Yesterday we had a party for my kids birthdays. Matt's family came, and some of my family. They got so much stuff, I'm glad I didn't pack too much when we drove out here. Hopefully I'll have plenty of room.... My grandma brought a spider man cake, and he was really excited. I got to see some of my cousins too, and that was nice. I won't be able to see them for a while. North Carolina is pretty far to go from the west coast.

I will post pictures later. I'm on my parents computer, and I am not seeing a USB cable to upload pictures on. I'm luck I can even get online!!! This week is going to be busy! Lots of friends, family, and places that I need to go. I think today I'm going to go to a store called H&M. There are two fairly close by, and since I haven't been to one of those since Germany, I am way way excited!! Have a good week all, and I will catch up on reading you this weekend when I'm at my sisters house.

Bonne semaine!!

2 comments:

Ms. Liz said...

Terina! You're in town! How awesome. We need to get together. Like yesterday. its been forever and I haven't seen the munchkins in forever too.

wendy said...

Sounds like a great trip!