Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nous sommes arrivés

We arrived at our first destination!!! I drove almost 1,000 miles all by myself with two kids. And I survived. Nothing exciting to report other than we did it. I am glad I won't have to drive anywhere tomorrow. I will probably not post very much while on my trip. Hopefully I will be so busy that I won't have time to type very much. But when I get back I will have a lot of pictures. We did see some lightning, but no rain. It was really cool, and it kept the kids occupied for a little bit. We watched a lot of movies, or rather they did.

Today once we got to my sisters, the kids had a great time playing with their cousins. They all were exhausted. It is nice to see my sister again. Have a good week everyone, and check back here and there.

4 comments:

nikko said...

Tres bien! I had no idea you were planning a trip. Glad you survived the drive.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Have a nice trip. BTW, your background music is cracking me up. Spice Girls, lol.

Anonymous said...

Yea for arriving safely! i hope you have a great time can continue your trip happily and safely. i hope the kids are having as great a time as you.

Shelly! said...

You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here! You're here!

(I'm really excited)