Sunday, March 18, 2007

Random thoughts and some of my goals for this week

I am really not liking Texas. I have had the worst allergies I have ever had. So bad that if I do not take medicine, I spend the entire day coughing and blowing my nose. And my kids still are getting new spots everyday. I think today I only found one new one on Lucy, so maybe going shopping for Girls Camp on tuesday isn't totally shot. The ward I'm in is just not friendly at all. Those people that are in the military are much more friendlier than those that are not. It is a little difficult for me to swallow sometimes. Almost every sunday I wish I was back in Germany where we greated each new family that came to church with excitment and welcoming, and asked them if they needed any help with finding things or moving in. I bought a very cute pair of ballet flats this week off of new website that I have never used. Solestruck.com. I found the same shoe on other websites for twice the price, so I was very pleased. And I got them yesterday, and I love them even more! This is not the case with all the shoes on that website, I just got lucky I guess.
My goals for this week are to get to bed earlier so that I can get up earlier so that I can exercise. Now that I can eat more, I better start exercising. Another goal is to keep my dining room table free of crap. Also, to organize Lucy's room. I did Andrews room this past week, and if the legos weren't all over the floor and some clothes it would look quite nice. I figure one room a week is good, and so the next week it will be our room. A bit more difficult, but I'm sure if I use the whole week, I can do it. And once I'm done with that, I can start to scrapbook again!!!!
Hooray!! I have so much great stuff just sitting there waiting for me to use its driving me a little crazy just being able to look at it. This next thought has nothing to do with goals, but it is random.... My friend Anne went to Poland yesterday to go pottery shopping (sigh, I wish I was there so that I could have gone too) and she bought me some stuff! I'm excited to see what she was able to find for me. I'm also excited for my kids to be done with the chicken pox so that I can go and explore around here a little more. I still haven't found the closest Target, Ross, or Micheals, so that is next on my list. Also, a Health Food/Grocery store. I mapquested one, so I'm excited to find one of those. I just wish Trader Joe's were in Texas. I could really go for some of their Garlic Cheddar Sourdough bread......makes the best grilled tuna melts ever.
That is the end of my random thought and goals. I'm really hoping to get to exercise tomorrow morning. I'll let you know if I do.

No comments: