Thursday, March 8, 2007

100

It has taken me a while to do this, but I have done it. Enjoy.
1. I am the oldest of 6 kids
2. I am unorganized
3. My favorite animal was a dolphin wwhen I was a little kid.
4. I wanted to be a marine biologist until I found out how much science it involved.
5. My favorite shows are CSI, Law and Order, and What Not to Wear.
6. I secretly want to be Stacy London from What Not to Wear.
7. I speak French, very little German and I canusually figure out what is going on if its a latin based language. I actually took a semester of Spanish, but evertime she asked me a question I responded in French.
8. I almost never am able to pas up a good deal if I know someone else can use it, even if I cannot.
9. I believe that we all have a "friend list", and that sometimes it is necessary to take someone off of the list.
10. My cousin (who looks more like me than my own sisters) once had a license plate frame that said "legs like barbie, chest like ken". Perfect description of me.
11. I have made it to #11 without mentioning France. (just the language doesn't count) Um, I love it. I would rather live there any day.
12. I really like to cross stitch
13. I am terrified of natural disasters, especially earthquakes.
14. I really don't like living in Texas.
15. I have lived in France, Germany, and the USA.
16. I have visited Ireland and Poland. And Austria for about an hour or so.
17. I finally learned how to put on makeup in the last six months.
18. I have had the same best friend for the last 20 years.
19. If I had a quarter for every time someone said tht I should try modeling, I would be rich
20. I really try to stay in contact with people. Unless of course I had to cross them off of my list.
21. None of my favorite candies are made in the USA. Some you can't even find here.
22. I love candy.
23. The only reason I went to Poland was to buy pottery.
24. I thought Joey McIntyre was the cutest from NKOTB when I was in Jr. High.
25. I can still recite the words to all the songs from The Little Mermaid and Newsies.
26. I have a bad habit of not filtering my thoughts before they come out of my mouth. Luckily, most of my friends think its more funny than rude. But I have been rude....
27. I love ebay.
28. I have been in five car accidents and have never been the driver. HINT: just let me drive!!!
29. One of the things that I was afraid of when I was a teenager was that no one would want to marry me.
30. I still dream in French
31. I have always felt more comfortable in a group of mixed company. Whenever I'm around a bunch of women, I get a little uncomfortable.
32. I've always wanted to take a photography class just so that my pictures wouldn't come out looking so retarded.
33. I really enjoy helping others, whether it be watching their kids, listening to them talk or giving them a ride. I am always so gratefull when others do that for me, and I feel as if I'm paying them back.
34. I do anything I can to not cry. I hate it. But sometimes it all comes out.
35. I have never liked my name. One of the many reasons is this lovely nickname someone came up with: Terinasaurus-Rex. I don't remember who it was, but I don't think they are my friend anymore.
36. I am LDS
37. I am finally in a place where I feel that I am in control of my life, and that I don't need to live up to anyones expectations but my own.
38. I served my mission in Bordeaux, France, the southwest of France. It changed my life. So much of who I am now started back then.
39. I spend way too much time on the computer. (see just look what I'm doing)
40. I was once addicted to reading Danielle Steele books
41. I hate the color pink. Along with bows, ruffles and poofy-froofy things.
42. One of my favorite memories of Matt is watching him sing "Shot through the Heart" by Bon Jovi in front of hundreds of people.
43. Whenever I see soldiers returning home or leaving for Iraq or Afganistan tears always come to my eyes. Even though I hate crying.
44. Daffodils are my favorite flowers.
45. The Empire Carpet commercial drives me crazy.
46. I learned how to drive a manual in France. I love driving a manual, especially in Europe.
47. When I was in the 6th grade I was 5'2". When I was a freshman I was 5'10". I would not suggest that for anyone.
48. Jr. High was the 3 worst years of my life.
49. I love dipping my In-n-out french fries into my In-n-out strawberry shakes. Once someone dared me to dip my hamburger. Not a good idea.
50. My favorite American places to eat: In-n-out, El Pollo Loco, Green Burrito, Applebees, Pizza-n-stuff
51. Favorite German places: Brauhaus, Europa, Chinese Taxi-wok, German Cantina on Thompkins Barracks, Big Pommes (just for the name)
52. Favorite French places: small cafe next to the cathedral in centrevill Strasbourg, any Patisserie, cafe in Place Gutenberg in Strasbourg, Kepab place in Orleans.
53. The average American tourist is very irritating. They really are loud and rude.
54. I am willing to discuss almost any subject as long as neither math or science are required.
55. I've only been homesick once in my adult life.
56. My favorite childrens show is Charlie and Lola.
57. The only A I ever got on an English paper was in college. It was on The Great Gatsby. I guess it helped that I had read it at least five times before I took the class.
58. I am terrified of elevators. (thanks a lot Joe!@!)
59. I was asked to "faire amour" by a short, greasy, gold chain wearing, hairy french man. My companion responded to this by saying "je ne suis pas facile!" (I am not easy)
60. I am not afraid to travel in a country where I don't speak the language.
61. Breakfast at Tiffanys is my favorite movie. Sliding Doors is a close second. Pride and Prejudice will always be the greatest.
62. The jobs I have had: Babysitter, hostess/cashier/server at Pinnacle Peak (I still answer to Calamity Jane), assistant to two Creative Memories consultants, Hallmark store clerk, Secretary-ish person at an Industrial sales company, Piano teacher.
63. If given a choice between the mountains and the ocean, the ocean will always win.
64. I never ever want to live in Utah.
65. I have always wanted to swim with dolphins.
66. My favorite family memories are going camping at Pismo Beach. I even made Matt stop there on our way to San Simeon on our Honeymoon.
67. My home is a little cluttery. I'm not the best housekeeper.
68. I am not a fan of video games.
69. In a two week period I had my teeth cleaned, three crowns, two root canals, and six fillings. The dentist said he didn't know how I was eating. (I wasn't, I have lost a ton of weight)
70. I love shopping for anyone.
71. My favorite ways to travel in Europe are by train or by car.
72. I love staying up late.
73. My friend Holly has a rule that I have to sit in the back seat if there is space.
74. I do not like body fluids. Even my own.
75. Cupcakes taste better than cake. I don't know why.
76. The food on my plate must never touch.
77. I do not like gravy. It touches other things on my plate.
78. My best friends husband once wanted to date me, but I said that I didn't date men that were shorter than me. He offered to wear platforms.
79. There are days when I wish I wasn't a mom. But then there are days when I LOVE it.
80. I wonder what my children will do with their lives.
81. I've only been to one real concert. And it was only to see the opener.
82. We (my friends and I) used to drive to the beach with windows down, sunroof open singing along to the Spice Girls at the top of our lungs.
83. Others have said that the way I chew bothers them.
84. I never ever thought I would be married to someone in the Military.
85. I have been known to whack my piano students with my pen/pencil/notebook. In extreme cases I puch them off of the bench.
86. I buy the impulse cookbooks in the checkout lanes at the grocery store.
87. Sometimes I wish I had more money, but then I see others that do, and they aren't any happier. In fact they usually have more problems.
88. Rootbeer is my favorite drink.
89. I am constantly searching the web for flights to Europe and places to stay there. But I won't be able to go back for another two years. sigh......
90. I want to make my home a place where my kids want to have their friends over.
91. For a few years now, I have stopped caring and/or trying to make people like me. If they don't like me for who I am, then I don't want to be their friend.
92. I love almost anything and everything from, about, or in France. Sometimes I even wish I were French. (but not a lot)
93. I do not like to garden. I hate getting my hands in the dirt. Too many yucky bugs.
94. I have recently discovered the power of changing myself.
95. I love fish tacos
96. I hate hardwood floors
97. I don't like snow
98. I don't ever want a pet. I have nothing against animals, we just don't get along very well.
99. I am a firm believer in communication. This sounds totally gay, but knowledge is so powerfull.
100. I have a hard time staying focused, so it took me forever to do this.

5 comments:

LeeElle said...

That was fun! Who knew some of those things about you? I do now!You're cousin soounds so witty with a liscence plate cover like that;)

TJ said...

haha! so now that you are on here are you going to blog??

LeeElle said...

how embarrassing...I spelled your wrong! See what happens when you multi-task! TJ as far as a LeeElle blog I'd like to say the probability of that is strong to quite strong but let's be serious I don't have the internet and I don't think my work would appreciate me blogging while here. wait that's what I'm doing right now....

Emily S. said...

I LOVe knowing those quirky things.

You know you have issues, don't you? Dirt, pee, gravy-- Um.


Anyway. I'll still be your friend.

Good work!

TJ said...

i'm glad you'll still be my friend emily!! hehe. i'm glad my hard work was appreciated. oh and for all those that read this, LeeElle is my cousin.