Monday, September 29, 2008

My DWTS thoughts for the week (well, at least for tonight)

~Does anyone else not see any connection between the cast of High School Musical 3 (why do they keep making these?? it's just Grease without the sex.) and Sara Lee bread??? It is just strange to me.

~Why is Cloris still there???? Why??? Are there that many people that know who she is that know how to get on the internet? Or use a cell phone to text their vote? And her partners name (Corky) just doesn't seem to match him. And his makeup for the dance tonight was a bit much.

~Warren Sapp rocks. He just does.

~Susan Lucci is irritating me. Can't put my finger on it yet why she does.

~Lance and Lacy should have left out that kiss. Seriously.

~I know they need two hosts, but Samantha's comments are kind of dumb. But I would say dumber things if it were me. I wonder if she gets to keep all those dresses?

~I hated Toni Braxtons outfit.

~I realize that I don't like the rhumba. Most of the time. Probably because it is so unrealistic. At least for me and most of the people I know. I think you know what I mean.

~I want a makeup artist and hairstylist and a dancing wardrobe like these dancers have. I would look really awesome.

Did you watch? What did you think??

No comments: