Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm back

I am back from camp, and we almost got through it without any drama. As it is late Saturday night, I will not be posting anything terribly exciting. Other than the fact that CAMP IS OVER!!!!
Unfortunately, with that, I now have to spend time being the RS president.

I found a little lizard in the house tonite. I wasn't very freaked out. After a week of huge spiders, june bugs, wasps, and scorpions, a tame little lizard was a pleasant change. I may not post anything until Monday as my parents are still here and I have a ton of laundry to do. Yay, laundry.......

4 comments:

nikko said...

Glad you survived! Yay for laundry!

wendy said...

Sounds like a whirlwind! Keep up the good work!

Shelly! said...

Congrats Ms. President!

Lei said...

Ah, laundry... the ultimate symbol of reality. Lol!