Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My very first blog

The one thing that I was looking forward to when we left Heidelberg and were coming to Texas, was the nice weather. Sun, blue sky, flip flops, t-shirts, all of that. And all year too. And the last two weeks have been like living in Germany again. We had ice storms, and the last three days it has been raining or just plain dreary outside. And not seeing our lovely sun really does something to me. I'm cranky, irritable, and I just don't feel quite right. So, right now, I'm kind of in a funk as another friend called it. Every morning, I hope for the sun, and not just for me. My poor kids want to play outside and they are stuck in the house. Which makes them a little crazy too. I don't think I will ever get used to not seeing the sun every day. Well, since this is my first blog, I will keep it short. I will attempt again tomorrow, and maybe the sun will come out.......

1 comment:

Shelly! said...

I hate being in a funk too. Sounds like you and E had a relatively nice chat last night. Glad to see that you are in the blog world now. I think you'll like it!