Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mild, Moderate, or Severe???

I just took an online test that asseses your level of the fear of flying. If you guessed Severe, you were right. I have a severe problem with flying. And if I spend over $2000 I can overcome it with their help!!! Sometimes I feel like Meg Ryan in French Kiss. (one of my favorites because it is a funny movie, AND it is in france AND they speak french which I understand and sometimes the subtitles translate a little strange) When they are trying to make her find a happy place. I guess I need a Kevin Kline to sit next to me and get me so mad that I don't know what it going on. Luckily my flight is only three hours, and my kids will keep me plenty occupied. So, if my fear of flying is Severe, what might you think my fear of being a passenger in a car is??? I'll see if I can find a test for that one. If you asked my friend Holly, she would classify it as severe. She even has a rule that I must always sit in the backseat if at all possible. For the good of both of us. If any of you would like to take this lovely test, I will be happy to email it to you. Or maybe if I can figure out how to add it to this website I'll do that. Rather than spending that kind of money, I would much rather have a Xanex. Cheaper, takes the edge off, and much much easier!!!

1 comment:

Shelly! said...

I am not sure I want to know the results of your 'fear of driving' test. I think even the test might push you over the edge.

And I like Holly's rule. You seemed calm in the car the other night though, so until you freak me out, you can ride shotgun.