Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Past

In our 7 years of marriage, we have had Thanksgiving in about 7 different places.

1. San Diego with his sister
2. Utah with my family
3. Georgia at Cracker Barrel by ourselves(so yummy there)
4. Germany with our neighbors
5. Germany with our neighbors
6. Texas with one of my missionary companions and her little family
7. North Carolina with friends (this year)

Next year? Who knows where we'll be. We could stay at what will be our new home. We could travel the relatively short distance from there to CA. We could go to that same missionary companions house because she is living about an hour north of where we will be living. But it doesn't seem to matter much where it is. The food is good, our friends are good, and our little family is together. And if I'm lucky, I might be able to snag a family picture tomorrow to put in our Christmas cards. I love having my own photo printer.

edited: ok, this year is actually year 8, and sadly, i don't even remember what we did last year for thanksgiving. i know we were in texas, but it was the year after number 6. sigh. i think i'm slowly losing it.

No comments: