Friday, November 28, 2008

I cannot tell you just how EXCITED I am

I really can't. Because for the first time since we left Germany, I am going to be able to decorate my house with my Christmas decorations. We'll even put up our fake tree. (we got an amazing deal on it at the PX in Germany) I will get to use Christmas tablecloths. I will be able to put up my nativities. I will be able to put my awesome Christmas ornaments on our tree. Perhaps there is more of my mother in me than I like to admit to. Because she does this decorating thing every month with a different theme. I do very little ever, but I do like to decorate at Christmas. I even have polish pottery Christmas plates. And a Christmas platter. And two Christmas bowls. I'm excited to put out my willow tree nativity. Also my olive wood nativity. And I get to hang up the nativity that I cross stitched that I finally got framed (it looks so awesome). I'm hoping to get one that the kids can play with. I just wanted to share with all of you just how excited I am. And not only do I get to decorate, I get to be in my own house. Not in a hotel. Not in my MILs house. In our house. With our stuff. Doing it how we want to do it. And we don't have to go and visit anyone or do anything that entire day if we don't want to. And no one is going to come over so we can make it as messy as we want. This is going to be exciting. I'm going to start decorating on Monday. I usually wouldn't. But I have to make up for the last two Christmases somehow. And I just might take pictures of my ornaments and tell you about them. Because that is how excited I am to use them again. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: