Thursday, May 8, 2008

My new wallet

I was going to load a picture of my new beautiful wallet, but blogger won't let me for some reason. And rather than spend too much time trying to do it, I'll just give you a link to a picture of it. I couldn't find it on the Fossil website, but I did find it on ebay. I LOVE this wallet. It is SO pretty and fits everything that I need it to fit. My other wallet I've had for four years, and worked very well when I had to have more than one kind of money in my wallet. But now that I'm back in the states, I don't need all that room. The auction is cheaper by a few dollars than what I spent on it at the PX. But that's Ok. I wish they had a matching purse, but I have looked and looked and there is not one to be found. I love having pretty things be so useful.

1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

it's so fun to get new things!